Durability, serviceability, and maximum uptime. The RE Series is built with the driver in mind to get your passengers there on time, every time.
Step through the widest entry door in the industry and into an interior designed for the safety and comfort of up to 90 passengers plus all their
backpacks and gear. With optimum safety features, connected technology, and a top-of-the-line Cummins® L9 engine, it's a bus that drivers love to drive,
with easy access that lets mechanics get right to work.
- Child Check Mate system rear safety feature: standard
- 16-gauge steel body and 100% steel rub rail for added durability: standard
- Evenly spaced entry steps-the widest in the industry
- 23,000 lb International Ride-Optimized Air Suspension: standard for KY
- Visual and audible low fuel, oil, voltage, coolant, and high-temperature alarms
- Three-piece flat, roped-in windshield and stationary glass for easy replacement
- Air-operated passenger entrance door
- Interchangeable BTI seating with precision, die-formed seat base and seat back
Single Rear Axle (4X2)
Dana Spicer: 23,000 lbs.
Meritor: 14,000 lbs.
High Strength Low Alloy Steel 50,000 PSI
Standard Parabolic Taper Leaf
International® Ride Optimized Suspension (IROS)
Leece-Neville: 12 Volt, 240 - 325 Amp
Fleetrite® : Three 12 Volt 1980 CCA
Single Horizontal Aftertreatment Device frame mounted under right rail
Air Brakes with ABS and Automatic Traction Control
260 hp, 720 lb.-ft.
300 hp, 860 lb.-ft.- Optional
Allison: 3000PTS with Direct Mount Cooler
105 Gallons, mounted between frame sidemembers
Optional undercarriage luggage compartments
Left side and rear engine access door
Air Conditioning - Optional
Water In Fuel sensor
Cruise Control - Optional
Formed Stepwell Treads with Naviflex Finish
78" interior headroom
IC Bus offers the Cummins® L9 with up to 300 hp and 860 lb-ft of torque in the RE Series.
Cummins® L9 Industry Leading Power
With up to 300 hp and 860 lb-ft of torque in the RE Series, the L9 offers the best power-to-weight ratio in its class.
- Cylinders: Inline 6
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Combustion System: Direct Injection
- Horsepower: 300 (max)
- Torque: 860 lb-ft. (max)
- Bore & Stroke: 4.49" 5.69"
- Displacement: 543 cu. in. (8.9L)
- Aspiration: Variable Geometry Turbocharger
- Engine Lubrication: 15L
- Dry Weight: 1,695 lbs.
Safety & Technology
Getting your passengers from point A to point B, safely and on schedule - that's our job. It's why we apply the highest standards into every product design.
With new technology like electronic stability control and collision mitigation now standard on all IC Buses, our manufacturing process ensures we're building
the best buses on the road.
Click on the below links to learn more.
Electronic Stability Control
Collision Mitigation (Bendix Wingman Advanced only for RE Series)
IC Bus Full-View Camera Technology by Rosco
Visit ICBus.com for more information on safety features